Thursday, 20 September 2012

Enid.






[last image from Google]

Jacket- Marks & Spencer
Top- Topshop
Skirt- New Look
Tights- Primark
Socks- Topshop
Boots- Matalan
Bag- H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams
Ring- H&M
Nails- Chanel in Paradoxial

Sorry for a) photo overload and b) poor lighting, but I'm afraid it's practically winter now and outfit posts are gonna suck when grey skies are up ahead. I channelled one of my all-time style icons Enid (played by Thora Birch) in the film Ghost World- if you haven't seen it, you should deffo check it out! I'm pretty convinced that she's a big inspiration for Agyness Deyn judging by the way she dresses. Anyway, this was an outfit of new things: new Boots which I love and are mega dupes of some Zara boots for only £18; the metallica purple Henry Holland bag I got for my bday and the grey checked New Look skirt which I got at the weekend.  Twas only this week that I was complaining about not liking winter boots/shoes and literally the day after this post, I bought these lovely boots. I love this bag, I'm normally one for unnecessarily large bags and I thought this one might be too small but it's actually just right; I also love that it's a satchel but not a satchel. It feels really well made too and it's got the cutest purple lining with red horses on it! Mine's metallic purple but I think they've also got it in patent black and neon yellow. I wore this outfit to go shopping with my gran the other day. I've put away my summer clothes and got out my winter clothes and realised that there's not many additions that my wardrobe requires this season. I was proud of myself for not buying too much- I spent £16 in Primark and got a couple of belts, some new slippers (as my old ones have fallen apart), some socks and an eye mask so I think I did well there. I hope you're all having a nice week despite the not-so-nice weather! 


6 comments:

  1. Love the boots :)

    I'm also your newest follower, would love if you could check my blog out and follow back if you like it! :)
    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    I will also be having a giveaway when i hit 50 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these boots!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I couldn't believe how cheap they were! x

      Delete
  3. I <3 Ur top & shoes :) Cool style!

    ReplyDelete