Louise Gray for Topshop Liquid Eyeliner in Intensify (£8 from Topshop).
I recently wrote a post about the launch of the Louise Gray for Topshop makeup collaboration and was initially super excited about the glitter pots and cream eyeshadow duo. However, upon visiting Topshop, I was most drawn to this super sparlkey spandangley liquid eyeliner. Firstly, I love the peachy packaging, although I'm pretty sure the gold design and writing will smudge off pretty rapidly. I initially thought that this coloured eyeliner would be a bit too 80's for my liking but the micro-glitter running through it make it totally wearable and super fun. I guess from a distance it looks more metallic than glittery. The applicator is a super fine felt-tip style nib rather than a brush which normally I don't like as I find them clunky and difficult to control. However, because this one is super fine I've found it to be really easy to use; it applies colour evenly and is great for doing flicks with. The liquid eyeliner sets pretty much in an instant which is another bonus as some liquids can take ages to set and you can end up with crease lines if you're not careful!
It does recommend on the packaging that you use an oil-based eye makeup remover to take this eyeliner off; however, I've found that it removes easily with my regular makeup removers including the Primark 4in1 Deep Cleansing Wipes and the Simple Eye Makeup Remover. Using this product has definitely made me wanna try more Louise Gray products and it's gently easing me in to the world of colour! Have you got your hands on any Louise Gray makeup? If so, what d'you think?
I like that eyeliner! The colour is really nice. :) I'd definitely look into buying that.
ReplyDeleteLovely blog! Started following you from the BBU Blog Hop.
Love Becca xx
http://rebeccaalicebeldam.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you! It is a really nice colour x
DeleteI want to try this, I was unsure to begin with but i'll have to have a look now.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Xx
I'd deffo recommend this! Thanks for the comment x
Delete