Tresemme Split Remedy Split Mend & Protect Leave in Treatment (£5.69 from Boots).
I've mentioned (a thousand times) that my hair's been through the wars this past year resulting in split ends and general brittleness. I reviewed the hair mask from this range and thought it was OK but it wasn't the greatest product in the world ever. I've been using the Split Mend & Protect Leave in Treatment for a good while now but never got round to reviewing it (typical!). I like the green and black packaging and you get a fair amount for your money with 125ml considering it recommends you use around 3 pumps of product, depending on the length of your hair. The product itself has that signature Tresemme hairdressers smell to it which I actually quite like. The treatment is a fairly thick white liquid that you apply from the mid-lengths to the ends of your hair after washing and before drying.
I find that the results do match the claims of giving 'visibly smooth and manageable hair' as well as at least reducing the appearance of split ends, if not actually mending them. I find that the effects last up to the next wash which is a bonus but I definitely notice the difference when I don't use this treatment as the dreaded white split ends reappear. The product doesn't add any weight or texture to the hair but does leave it feeling soft, smooth and shiny. Overall, I'd definitely recommend this product for dry, split or damaged hair and it's for sure the best product from the range that I have tried (I've also used the serum). Have you tried the Tresemme Split Remedy range?
I was looking at this the other day, but wasn't sure whether or not to try it. My hair's quite long, so I always suffer from those dreaded split ends :L Thanks for the review! I think I'll pick it up next time I see it :)
ReplyDeleteI hate split ends! But I do find this helps them :] x
Delete