Sleek iDivine Palette in Oh So Special; Avon Supershock Gel Pencil Eyeliner in Black; Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick in Ivory; Maybelline BabyLips in Melon; Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara; MAC ProLongwear Concealer in NW20; Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner; MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium; MAC ProLongwear Blusher in Rosy Outlook.
So, I'm sorry I've been AWOL this week guys- I've been on my jollies in South Wales and wasn't anticipating the cottage to be quite so remote. I literally had to sit in the corner of the living room for a chance to get on the Internet and phone signal was none existent. I feel a bit disorganised having not unpacked yet but I thought I'd show you what's been on my face recently and whilst I've been away.
I will admit that I've not used most of the colours in this palette but I use the purple shade to fill in my eyebrows (fifth one along the bottom row) as its the perfect shade to compliment my dyed purple hair. That reminds me, I need to do a post about my lilac ombre hair! I've been loving the speed and ease of using the new Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick- I love the smooth, powder-like finish and it's super buildable. This teamed with MAC concealer and powder leave me with a flawless matte finish that lasts the day.
I've been keeping my eyes and lips pretty natural at the minute just doing my standard cat-flick eyeliner and trying to keep my lips hydrated. But this mascara, oh me, oh my. Subtle this is not: this is the biggest, blackest, boldest mascara ever ever ever! I need to do a proper review with before and after photos so bare with me but I love this! What's been on your face recently? I'd love to know. Thanks for stopping by x

The oh so special palette looks gorgeous! <3
ReplyDeleteJennie xo | sailorjennie.com
It sure is! Thanks for commenting x
Delete