Dress- H&M
Leggings- Primark
Flatforms- H&M
Skull Bracelet- eBay
Ring- Primark
Charm Bracelet- Thomas Sabotage
Nails- 17 Rock Hard Nails in Grey
Love how I always look miserable in my outfit posts ha! I simply love this cat dress. I can't tell you how many people have asked me where I got it from- and are then super shocked when I tell them it was £15! I dug out the Flatforms this day and then ended up going for a long walk with the dog which wasn't my best idea! I bought this skull bracelet from eBay for a bargainous 99p- I know right? It came in various different metals but you know me and silver. I don't think I've had this ring off my finger apart from for work since I got it- I love it, and it was another bargain. I've been loving this textured nail varnish too- tbh, I didn't think I'd like it but I think because I got in grey it looks right for me. I personally don't like the textured look in pastel or light colours- I think it's more suited to your black, grey and reds myself. Only two more nights at work to go this weekend then I'm back on days, hooray! Thanks for stopping by x



No comments:
Post a Comment