Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick in 115 Ivory (£8.99 from Boots).
Anti-shine, panstick style foundation? Yes please! This premise seems new to the makeup high street but actually harks back to my Gran's youth where pansticks were the face makeup of choice. I love the packaging of this product- I think it highlights the compactness of the product and how easy it is to travel with. The product has a creamy coloured foundation stick with an anti-shine gel inner core and is available in six different shades.
I actually really like the formula. It's like nothing else that I've used before- is so much more than a mousse-to-powder foundation. On first swatch, it looks and feels like a light liquid foundation but when you begin to blend it, it becomes a powdery, soft blendable dream! I will say that the lightest shade of Ivory isn't that pale at all, I find it to have a slight orange tinge to it myself, although it isn't mega noticeable on my skin tone, I imagine it would be on a paler, perhaps red head complexion. I've read some blog reviews that suggest that the stick gives a dewy finish but I don't find that at all; in fact, I find it to be very matte in finish. I'd describe this as a light coverage foundation but I find that using a powder over the top adds an adequate level of coverage. I think this might be a product that divides opinions amongst bloggers but I personally like it.
In a nutshell: it's super easy to use, with light weight feeling and coverage. Does what it says on the tube.



Aw,so cool I have the same and I love it.^^
ReplyDeleteI like your pretty blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa
Aw thank you! Thanks for commenting, I'll deffo check your blog out x
Delete