Saturday, 3 August 2013

How Soon Is Now.

Well, I don't know where to start really. I've been away from blogging now for nearly two months, debating whether to get back involved and start posting again. I think I had a bit of a crisis of blog-identity, feeling like I wasn't really representing who I was through my blog. I began to feel like my blog was a cheap reproduction of many other people's blogs. 

When I first started blogging, I found it to be something relaxing that I could use as a platform to express my views on some things, hoping that there would be other nerds like me out there that would agree- or that I could at least strike up a debate with. I think I tried to become like the bloggers I so aspired to be, but they're not me and I ain't them. I'm a size 14, tattooed metalhead who loves cats, reading detective and syfy fiction and is a real homebody. And you know what? That's fine. And I want to start showing that through my blog. So this is me, I am Roisin and this is Brutal Fashion and Beauty, the real me.

Thanks for stopping by x

4 comments:

  1. It's really lovely to see you back <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the means a lot to me xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you're blogging about, as long as you're happy we're happy.. (And I'll be reading too!)

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete