Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown (£4.99); Rimmel Colour Rush in Give Me A Cuddle (£5.99); Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Ivory (£5.99)- all from Supedrug. Avon Luminous Finish Face Illuminator (£10.50- bought on offer); MAC Satin Lipstick in Rebel (£15).
This is a mini makeup haul for y'all. I couldn't stop myself from getting my hands on these new launches from Rimmel! The Stay Matte foundation is obviously right up my street and when I switched it on my hand it was super mousse-like and air whipped which is exciting. I also spied the newest of new (not even on the Rimmel, Superdrug or Boots websites yet new!) Rimmel Colour Rush lip products. They're styled just like the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstains which I am a massive fan of and when I swatched Give Me A Cuddle I fell in love- it's a super pretty coral baby pink type colour that I've never seen before. I also decided to give this Maybelline Brow gel a go because I've only ever used clear gels before so watch this space.
I've been super sad since my return from holiday because I've lost my MAC lipstick in Rebel and I simply couldn't wait any longer so I had to replace it- though I'm gutted that the prices have gone up again! I thought I'd dip my toe in the water of illuminators recently and bought Avon's new launch. It's a super pretty liquid shimmer fest and I can't wait to get it on my kite! Anyway, hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment