Sunday, 25 August 2013

Haul- featuring Primark, Lindy Bop, TK Maxx and more!


Floral maxi skirt (New Look); Green wallpaper print dress (Primark); Monochrome floral dress (Primark); Turquoise floral dress (Lindy Bop); Shoes (Primark); Ring (Primark) and Nail varnish (both from Boots).

All from Primark.

FCUK via TK Maxx.

So I promised you guys a haul and here it is! I'm totally ready for AW13 fashion so I'm lusting after dark colours, leather, fur and lace atm. I'm undecided on this floral maxi skirt- I thought it'd look cool with a band t-shirt tucked in, boots and a leather jacket but I'm not convinced it'll suit me. This might be going back to the shop soon! I'm also undecided on the green wallpaper print Primark dress. It's got a gorgeous neckline which is really unusual but I'm unsure... One dress I am sure of is this monochrome dress, having already worn it in my last outfit post! I'm totally in love with this Lindy Bop 1950s dress- I saw it at the Manchester Tattoo Show but they didn't have my size. I bought it from a cool Rockabilly store in town and I can't wait to wear it!

So I fell in love with a pair of cherry red patent DrMatin style boots n Primark but the height of the boot doesn't suit my larger legs *sigh*. Never fear though! I found these black patent bad boys in Primark for a bargain £12! I love the homewear in there and got this double fitted sheet for £3 and two pillow cases for £1 in the sale and this cute hedgehog bedding for a super cheap £11! But drumroll please...look at this fur mini jacket!! It's a past season item from FCUK and should have been £85 but I got a bargain £19.99! I love it and I can't wait to wear it in the winter times! I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment