Ok so I've totally just discovered this app called Pic Collage for my iPad. Now bare with me peeps, I'm a total techno-phobe and these things are still new and exciting for me ha! Anyway,I found this app for free and I've been having a play so I thought I'd share my first collage with you. Of course it's shopping inspired and with AW being my fave fashion season, I thought I'd get I some early inspiration. Er, basically, I want all of these. Items but mostly the shoes and the slouchy bag which are currently sitting dangerously in my online basket- eek. I just might treat myself though because they are gorgeous. Though I have no need whatsoever for new shoes or bags. I'm totally loving the grunge and punk inspired looks this AW, and I'm challenging myself to be less safe with my fashion choices and just totally embrace the creativity of it all. Thanks for stopping by x
P.s expect millions of these collages coming up!

No comments:
Post a Comment