Deftones- Saturday Night Wrist; The Elijah- I Loved/I Hated/I Destroyed/I Created; Parkway Drive- Horizons; Inception DVD; 5:2 Diet and Recipe Books; Primark Ice-cream Sundae Candle.
I thought I'd do a quick "non-beauty" favourites post for you guys. I narrowed my months-worth of sounds to these three albums; I've recently rediscovered my love for this Deftones album, it's super space and weird but beautiful at the same time. I wanna get back into doing my album of the week posts like I did way back when I started blogging so watch this space. I'm not going to talk too much about the 5:2 Diet because I want to dedicate a full post to it and ,abbé some weekly upsets once I get back on it when I finish my nights at work.
I'd not got round to watching Inception until I went away and I loved it! It's seriously one of the best films I've seen in ages- I'd deffo recommend it! After watching wayyy too much QVC I became a bit lustful over Yankee Candles. I've just took the plunge and bought some little ones which are on their way to me in the post but in the mean time I've been burning this el cheapo Primark super sweet smelling candle. I can't remember how much it cost exactly but I think it was around £3. I hope you liked all of my favourites! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment