Thursday, 29 August 2013

Some Accessories of Mine.


Ring- Dorothy Perkins (real old)
Hair clip- Primark
Clutch- Select

I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite accessories. I wondered if you'd be interested in an accessories collection series so shoes, handbags, rings etc?- let m know in the comments below guys! I've had this ring for years now and it is stupidly huge but I love it! It's got a kind of night-sky super dark blue square stone as the centre piece on a black fancy ring. I think it's made of metal so it's super heavy but it's one of my fave rings ever. I bought this hair clip in the Primark sale for 50p and I love it! I never even saw it full price but I think it was still only around £2. I'm a massive fan of gunmetal and crosses so this ticks all the boxes for me. I like using it to clip my hair over to one side at the back and it's going to be a staple of mine for AW13.

So this clutch, what can I say? I've been lusting after Alexander McQueen products in general for years but the clutch bags especially! When I've seen replicas on the high street they're usually gold or super blingy which is a big no-no for me. So imagine how loud I squealed when I found this in Select for £10! Select is a shop I've only been in a handful of times but I must have got lucky on this occasion. It's basically got everything i love: skulls, black leather and silver studs. It's a decent size for a clutch, fitting in my going-out purse and my phone comfortably. So those are a few of my favourite things! I hope you like them, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment