Tuesday, 20 August 2013

You Know That Ain't Them Dogs Real Voices.




Dress- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Shoes-Topshop
Jacket- Marks & Spencer's 
Ring- Marks & Spencer's 

I am on an outfit post roll you guys! Sorry if you're sick of seeing my face all the time. I'm falling back in love with fashion and my clothes in general. I've been shopping with my mum today, so expect a haul post soon! I got some lovely new dresses (not that I needed any) and other bits and bobs which I can't wait to wear! I love this Primark dress that I wore today- I think it was only around £13 which is a super bargain and I think it spans the seasons. I'm re-dying my lilac ombré hair as we speak y'all. I'm taking photos so that I can do a post on it in case anyone's interested! I'm feeling much better today than I did yesterday but I'm deffo gonna go to the doctors to see why I'm so tired all the time, it's not normal. Also, my new tattoo is nearly healed which is super exciting! Hope you're all OK, thaks for stopping by x

P.s love how pale I look ha!

1 comment:

  1. You look cool hun, love the jacket. Would be great to see your new hair-do, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete