Monday, 5 August 2013

DVD of the month.



I've decided to do monthly book/DVD/CD posts because, although I loooovvvveee makeup and beauty, it's not the only thing that I like! So what have I been loving in the month of July, well Downton Abbey of course! I don't know why but I just love it- I feel like I'm forever waiting for a new series or episode to come out so I can find out what the Crawley family and their band of merry servants are upto. I don't advocate the employment of servants nor do I value the presence of aristocracy but hell, it's aTV drama that's bloody well made and I think it gives a really good portrayal of the era that it covers.

I personally own all of the DVDs of the series and Christmas specials, other than series 3 which I haven't got round to buying yet. I've recently been re-watching all of the series I own in anticipation of the launch of series 4 this autumn! I know loads of people, worldwide, are huge Downton fans out there, so I hope y'all don't think I'm a sad of granny lady sat knitting and watching Downton of a Friday night...although that pretty much is just me in a nutshell! What DVDs have you been loving this month? I'd love to know! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment