Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser for Comination Skin (£6.99 from Boots).
I've been using this for agesssss why haven't I reviewed this?! I'm so lazy when it comes to taking off my makeup- I'm not gonna lie at least 50% of the time I remove my makeup using Micellar water and eye makeup remover on cotton pads. However, the other 50% of the time, including every time I shower I use this bad boy. Through the blogosphere, I've heard of the Yes To range of products namely the Yes To Carrots Makeup Wipes but I didn't realise there were different fruit and veg ranges within the brand!
The Yes To Tomatoes end of the range is aimed at combination skin as tomatoes, apparently, are a natural source of antioxidants. The Daily Clarifying Cleanser also contains Watermelon which is a nourishing fruit extract. The tube packaging is perfect for dispensary control and it looks really nice too- bonus. The cleanser itself is a thin gel like consistency which foams up like a dream when you apply it to your face. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and clean with my pores unclogged and yet-zone mattified. I'm totally a fan of this cleanser and I'd deffo recommend it for oily skinned girls. Thanks for stopping by x


No comments:
Post a Comment