Top- Sainsburys
Skirt- Sainsburys
Shoes- M&S Limited Collection
Leggings- Primark
Bag- Primark
Rings- Primark and QVC
Necklace- H&M
Watch- River Island
Bracelet- Thomas Sabo
Nails- Barry M in Sugar Apple
I know I recently posted about this co-ord duo but that was me trying them on in the changing rooms so I've decided it's acceptable to post it again as a proper outfit post hehe. I just love them loads- I love how together they look like a dress but I totally can't wait to wear them on their own. I wore this to go shopping with my mum and dragged her into taking photos for me.
This week has been totally weird! After being told our landlord wants to sell our house he's now changed his mind so we're staying for now! I've also got a new job which I'll be starting in September which is SO exciting I cannot wait! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x





Iove your rings and that nail color!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com