Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Barely There (£8.50, Avon).
After loving the True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Nearly Naked, I decided to try a different shade option in the form of Barely There. I won't go into the full detail of the amazing-ness of this eyeshadow quad as I went into lots of detail on the review of the other option. Barely There is a much warmer toned quad with bronzes and browns. Shade 2 is hands down my favourite shade in this quad- it's totally not what I'd normally go for! I've enjoyed wearing this shade alone all over my lid but also with a smoky eye under the waterline. Overall, I'm super impressed! Let me know what you think in the comments below- thanks for stopping by x
*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog





No comments:
Post a Comment