Patterned dress (Simply Be); jewellery (Topshop); everything else from Primark.
Jewellery from Topshop.
I went shopping last Thursday with my mum and she bought me a few treats (eeep spoilt!). I'm most excited about my totally seasonally inappropriate pale blue Cromby coat. It's sooooo soft and cuddly I cannot wait to wear it! I also got my first kimono type thing- it's a calf length Lacey short sleeved number that will look gorgeous over any dress or top and leggings combo. I bought some new plain tshirts for work (boring) and some super cute kitty pj pants. I'm in love with my new cleated black heeled shoes from Primarni I've worn them already and they're super comfy! I love these necklaces from Topshop- the floral one is so chic and the other collection can be worn seperately or together depending on what you fancy! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x
P.s it's my birthday on Wednesday yayyyy!
No comments:
Post a Comment