Saturday, 5 July 2014

Nights In White Satin.






Dress- Topdhop
Coat- Primark
Bag- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Ring- Primark
Sunglasses- Primark

I've fallen in love with my new Primark coat- I just think it looks so classic, like a wardrobe staple. I love the contrast between the beige body and the faux leather sleeves; the trench style is super flattering too. I also love this clutch bag, it's so Marc Jacobs it's not even funny! Again, this piece feels really classic and monochrome is a failsafe for going with all kinds of outfits. I think this dress is cursed- everytime I wear it I get food on it which isn't something I ever do! I felt really 'fashionable' in this outfit like a trendy Wendy lol. 

I wore this dress TODAY when I went to play out with my friend Dany. We went to a lovely little Mediterranean restaurant for din dins and did a small bit of shopping (that's not like me :p). I bought a pair of black creepers in the sale- I've got some but the Dalmatian print means they don't go with everything, particularly patterned clothes. And for £6 in the sale, I can't go wrong tbh. Sorry but you'll be seeing a lot more of this coat in the future! I hope you're all OK. Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment