Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Primark Haul.




I recently feel like I've been inspired by bloggers and people I see irl to try new fashion trends and styles. Over the past couple of years I've slowly gotten more into wearing colour and prints; not just black all the time! In this haul are a couple of things that I'd never thought I'd see myself buy! One such item is the beaded trophy jacket- this is simply stunning! I'm still umming and ahhing about whether to keep it tbh but it was a bargain £23 so I don't feel too bad about it- imagine how much this would cost in Topshop?! Another 'not me' item that I purchased is a tan coloured trench coat with faux leather sleeves and detailing; this coat looks so expensive and is lovely and, bonus, it's got a hood. I was totally inspired by LLYMLRS's Aerosmith outfit post on this one! 

Moving away from the coats and jackets, the main thing I was looking for was some monochrome check pants. I fell in love with these pants which are totally out on my comfort zone! I also got a grey cardigan with cute little black hearts all over it and some awesome Star Wars pj pants. In terms of accessories, I had to hold myself back! I finally caved and bought some oh-so-90s jelly shoes in this stunning glitter petrol blue colour. I also got these faux suede loafers with bows on because they're really pretty but also have comfy cushioning sections on the inside of the shoe. 

I'm loving this Marc Jacobs style clutch bag for a bargain £6! I think it'll go with loads of my clothes and outfits. I also bought a super cute ring and a floral bun bobble thing lol. Finally, I am in love with these gaudy semi-transparent baroque inspired photo frames for a cheapo £3 each! Phew, that is quite a haul! I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment