Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad for Hazel Eyes (£9 full price; introductory offer of £5.50 in Brochure 14).
Brand new for Autumn 2014, Avon have launched a range of eyeshadow quads and double ended eyeliners tailored to suit certain eye colours: blue, green, Hazel and brown. I think this is a lovely idea for makeup novices struggling to know where to start in the wonderful world of eyeshadows. However, being makeup fan, I myself just went for the colours that I liked the most! I've got grey blue eyes so I should technically go for the option for blue eyes but as it's very browny neutral I feel I'm well covered in that area with my NAKED and NAKED3 palettes!
The quad for Hazel Eyes contains a wonderful range of purple shades. As with the other eyeshadow quads I've bought from Avon, the shadows are numbered 1-4 to help you know where to place them on your lid to create the perfect look. Shade 1 is a lovely pearly iridescent highlight (minimal colour payoff); shade 2 is my absolute fave as it's a pastel iridescent lilac; shade 3 is a lovely steely grey and finally shade 4 is a subtle metallic royal purple. I love the versatility of the looks you can create with this palette as you can go super space-age with shades 1 and 2; or girly with just shade 2 or super smoky using all of the colours. As always with Avon's eyeshadows, these are super pigmented and a little goes a real long way. I love these quads (incase you haven't noticed!) so deffo check them out. Thanks for stopping by x
*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog.





No comments:
Post a Comment