Monday, 21 July 2014

SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara.







SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara (£6.99- currently on offer for £4.99! exclusive to Boots).

I've bought so many mascaras over the past few months it's not even funny. And the thing is, I've loved all of them so why I keep feeling the need to try new ones is beyond me! I'm such a sucker for a new launch so I bought this new SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD Mascara in Blackest Black. Normally I hate comb style mascaras- I find them spikey and stabby so using them isn't a pleasent experience in my books. So Lord knows why I bought this...but I'm glad I did. 

Going with the whole 'false lash effect' theme, SEVENTEEN have jumped on the mascara band wagon and make serious claims about this bad boy. Honestly, it was the before and after photo of someone's eyes on the box that did it for me. Oh. wow. I like the packaging- it's fun and youthful as this brand are in general. The brush itself is like a plasticy comb type thing with different length spikes to capture all your eyelashes. The first thing I noticed is that this is seriously black; secondly it separates my lashes amazingly. I'd say that was the number one feature of this mascara- it's not at all clumpy and it separates each individual lash and fans them all out. It adds length and volume without making you look like a drag act. Unfortunately, I like my lashes to look like a drag queen's. It is really buildable but It does take a while to get it looking like the picture on the packaging. My main negative is that no matter how much I clean my eyes, I can never 100% get rid of this mascara! I keep waking up with panda eyes grrrrrrr. Overall, I'd probs give this a 6/10 but it's great if you like a more natural look in my opinion. I hope you're all OK- thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment