Friday, 25 July 2014

Avon Calling!



I've got my latest mini Avon haul for you to see! It's a bit sneaky of me because all these items aren't available to customers until Brochure 14 but I'm road testing them so I can recommend them to my customers when they launch. First I got my hands on the new Clearskin Blemishing Clearing tainted Moisturiser which will be available in two shades- Light and Medium- when it launches. I'm not one for wearing tinted moisturisers as they're minimal coverage but I thought this would be nice to use on 'no makeup days' and as a primer to clear my skin while I wear makeup. 

The eyeshadow quad is part of a new range aimed at complimenting various eye colours- the collection contains four new eyeshadow quads and four new double ended eyeliners for blue, green, hazel and brown eyes respectively. I chose the Truecolour Eyeshadow Quad for Hazel Eyes, despite having blue eyes because I liked the purple toned shades in the quad. I don't really buy into the whole eye colour matching thing personally as I enjoy wearing all kinds of eyeshadows but for everyday use I think these are a great idea.

The cover story of Brochure 14 is the launch of the new and improved Ultra Colour Lipsticks which Avon have repackaged and reformulated. I chose shade Power Plum to try but I'm already lusting after some other shades hehe. Finally, a bit of a random purchase for me, but I bought the new Magix Multibenefit Illuminator which will be available in three shades. It's got one of those brush applicators where the product twists up through the brush for application.

Keep your peepers peeled for full reviews and sneak peaks of these products. Thanks for stopping by x

*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment