Another week goes by my friends- time flies when you're stressed out! I've not had the best of weeks- me and my man have been told that our landlord wants to sell our house so we gots to find somewhere new to live- I'm so gutted cause I feel like we've just started making this house our own. It's all come at a busy time with me starting my new job this week and us going on holiday in a couple of weeks. Ahhh I don't want to bore you with all my trials and tribulations! I hope you've had a lovely week- thanks for stopping by x
Home improvements.
Second hand shopping.
It's getting harder to wake up in the morning, hence three alarms.
Amy's anniversary.
CHANEL Le Vernis in Sweet Lilac and Nails Inc. Floral in Floral Street Mews.
Outfit choices for Tatton Flower Show.
On my way to the Flower Show.
Sorting out my customers' Avon orders.
Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteEmma x
BEAUTY AND RAGS
Thank you!xx
DeleteBusy week! That's pretty rubbish about the landlord, but hopefully you can find somewhere else. Don't worry, it's not too bad a new place a home, I've moved four or five times in the last five years and it's kind of fun watching a new place transform.
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem getting up too, have you tried the SleepBot app - it's an alarm app, but it tracks you as you sleep and wakes you when you are in a light sleep. It's been quite effective for me :)
~ K
bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be
Aw thank you for your advice! I'll deffo take some of your suggestions on- it's just a bit too much to handle at the minute! Thanks for commenting xx
DeleteGood luck with finding a new place lovely! Sometimes lots of things all happen at once and it can get really stressful. I hope everything settles down soon <3 x
ReplyDeleteI really like second hand shopping! I bought a book last time!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com