Top (£18) and Skirt (£16) both from Tu at Sainsburys.
Say what you will about supermarket clothes but you cannot argue with this combo from Sainsburys. It's actually part of a four piece set with a dress, trousers, top and skirt available in the same pattern.
I've been yearning for a co-ord set to suit me all SS14 season but most involve shorts or tailored trousers which don't suit my bootyliscious figure. The obvious benefit of co-ords is that two pieces can be worn fashionably both together and seperately- I think when worn together they look like a 50s style dress but I'm really looking forward to wearing this Peter Pan collar top with jeggings and pumps for a dressed down look. It's funny because blue isn't a colour I normally go for but I think this ensemble is divine. Let me know what you think- thanks for stopping by x




No comments:
Post a Comment