I went on a spur-of-the-moment vintage shopping trip with my fella's mum on Sunday. I've recently spent some time and energy sorting out our house and rearranging furniture etc over the last month- using any spare days or hours tidying and cleaning our home. I've recently been inspired by the domestic goddess Kirstie Allsop and her latest series of Fill Your House For Free. Watching it has led me to scour the internet for furniture items to upcycle and re home. My journey led me to check out a mega antiques/second hand complex in Manchester which was a minagery of niknaks and furniture. Unfortunately, I didn't buy any furniture but I did buy a super cute 80s yellow dress and a picture of Marylin Monroe lol. However, I managed to get myself a telephone table off good old Gumtree which I've decided to paint and make my own. Thanks for stopping by x






No comments:
Post a Comment