Top- Topshop (super old)
Skirt- Primark
Bag- H&M
Shoes- Melissa via Schuh
Sunglasses- Primark
Love this outfit. If i do say do myself! I managed to get my mum to take some outfit photos for me whilst we were out shopping and I really like the natural lighting. My mum took about a million photos cause she just kept pressing the screen on my iphone but I really like some of the 'bloopers' so I've included a couple in this post! My mum treated me to some new things whilst we were shopping. It's my birthday next week so I've got a couple of lil outfits to be getting on with for next week. My hair desperately needs dying- I've managed to rearrange so my chum Lindsay is gonna dye it on Monday for me. I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x




You look suuuuper cute!! I am completely smitten with your bag!!
ReplyDelete<3
margot
Aw thank you soooooo much! It was only £5.99 from H&M and they do mini versions in the kids section for only £2.99! Thanks for commenting xx
ReplyDelete