Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Light Porcelain (PRICE, Boots/Superdrug/Tesco).
It's happened again...I've bought another foundation, oops. This was purely a sale price purchase as it was on offer for £6 in Tesco. I've actively avoided this foundation previously because of it's "radiant glow" claims- me being an oily skinned girl, the thought of having shiny skin isn't particularly appealing. Yet here I am, reviewing it for my lil blog!
Although orange is my least favourite colour, I actually like the packaging of this foundation. I always favour a glass bottle with a pump over most types of packaging. I was pleasently surprised to find that this foundation was available in a super pale shade, Light Porcelain. I don't think I've ever come across this shade in the Rimmel range. It's a lovely pale shade which is perfect for my skin tone- pale girls take note! I really like this foundation, it gives great coverage covering redness, blemishes and pores really well. It does give a natural glow without being shimmery or sparkley. I've been road testing this at work and it lasts really well throughout my 12hour shifts and actually, my skin doesn't look oily or shiny by the end of the day. I'm pleasently surprised and super impressed with this foundation- I find myself reaching for it on the reg atm. Let me know if you've tried this foundation and what you think! Thanks for stopping by x




No comments:
Post a Comment