Friday, 27 June 2014

What's In My On-The-Go Bag.



When I was at college and uni, I literally used to take my full makeup bag everywhere with me but as I've got older I've realised that there's only a few essentials that I need to carry with me. 
Tissues- always needed. I mostly need tissues to take makeup swatches off the back of my hand when beauty shopping but they're obs good for a runny nose etc!
Concealer- especially working the long shifts that I do, concealer is a must! I like taking the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer in Fair because it is a thicker creamy concealer so it gives great coverage on eye bags and unexpected blemish outbreaks! 
Pressed Powder- being an oily skinned girl, pressed powder is a must! I really like the Maybelline Matte Maker for Mattifying my skin, I use a powder puff to press it I to my nose and chin when my oil starts to shine through. 
Lippy- I often forget to out lippy on when I'm rushing out of the house so it's always good to carry one with me. I love this MAC Patent Polish Lip Crayon as it's a lovely lilacy pink shade. 
Lip Balm- I'm forever applying lip balm on my dry lips and the Maybelline Baby Lips are a great handbag essential.
Hairbrush- having a fringe requires ongoing maintenance so a hairbrush is always handy.

I also carry a mini dry shampoo and deodorant most of the time but they don't fit in my lil mini bag. I hope you're OK! Let me know what's inside your on-the-go bag. Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment