Saturday, 7 June 2014

New Kate Moss for Rimmel Launches.









Kate Moss for Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks in 33 and 28 (£5.49 each) and Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Deep Amythest (£4.49; from Superdrug). 

Some brand new collab products have landed on Superdrug shelves in the form of Rimmel and Kate Moss mascaras, eyeliners, eyeshadows and lipsticks. I made a purchase, taking advantage of Superdrug's 3for2 offer, getting two of the new lipstick shades and an eyeshadow crayon. I'm not a fan of Kate Moss, I've bought these totally based on my liking of Rimmel products and these alluring new shades. Firstly, I love the packaging of these products, they're super simple and sleek yet stand out on the shelves from other products. 

Lasting Finish Lipsticks are super creamy and moisturising in formulation whilst giving great colour payoff and last well on the lips. I must say- I find that I have to reapply these ones a lot more than the Matte formula of the Kate Moss lipsticks but that's not too much of an issue for a £5-odd lippy! Shade 33 is a super wearable mid-toned Barbie pink and 28 is very similar but has more coral undertones. 

Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Deep Amythest is quite simply stunning! The formula is super creamy and smooth which makes it lovely to blend out on the lid. It's perfect for creating a dramatic look because it's so dark and powerful looking. I've tended to wear this at night because it is so dark but I think this would be gorgeous for AW14. 

Have you tried any of the new Kate Moss launches? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment