Monday, 23 June 2014

ASOS Payday Wishlist.


This payday seems so far away! I got paid early in May because of a bank holiday so it has been longer than usual. It's my birthday in July so my mum's started doing that annoying thing of buying me stuff that I want to buy myself for now but putting it away for my birthday grrrrrr! So far I've chose a Rose gold watch from River Island, a faux leather jacket in the Wallis sale and the new lilac nail varnish from Chanel's Summer14 collection. 

Poor ASOS were closed over the weekend because they'd had a fire in their warehouse, thankfully no one was hurt and they're back in action now! I've been looking online lusting after some things so I thought I'd share a Wishlist with you...

Shoes- these SS14-incarnate beauties are my go-to shoe style this season! I love the ankle detail on these shoes and the patent blue is just divine! I'm unsure whether I'll actually get these because I certainly don't need any new shoes but they're just so nice!
Blue Polka Dress- I love this dress; I normally don't wear navy or dark blue because I wear black so much but this is an exception. I love the blue lace trim on the bottom it's super unusual. 
Trousers- love. I've wanted some check/gingham pants all season but skinny pants just don't suit my booty but these bad boys look like a good shape for me! I'm gonna buy and try them before deciding.
Mint Dress- Erm, gorgeous! Love the colour, love the shape, love the bow- I think it'd be super flattering so I'm deffo gonna treat myself to this. 
iPhone case- wantwantwant. I've ordered an iphone hard case with pearls and bows on off eBay but it's coming from abroad and won't be here til mid July grrrr. I really like this ASOS flowery one for on-the-go to keep my beloved iphone scratch free!
Collar lace dress- I know this dress isn't very summery but it's perfect for AW14 and it's not that expensive!

Let me know what you're gonna buy on payday! Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Love the phone case and those shoes, I adore mint at the moment!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and just pastels in general! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete