MAC Kelly Osbourne Lipstick in Dodgy Girl (matte finish, £16.50 from MAC).
This was the item that first got me excited about the MAC Kelly Osbourne collaboration. My love of lilac lipsticks has been ongoing for over a year now and I have been constantly searching for the ultimate lilac lipstick...until now. Encased in beautiful lilac MAC packaging with Kelly's signature on it, Dodgy Girl is my first ever matte finish MAC lipstick. Dodgy Girl is a very pink toned lilac- this is important because most lilac lippies are blue toned and can be a bit dead-looking; however, the pink undertones of this lilac makes it vivid and strong. I'm also super impressed with the formula- often matte finish lippies can be chalky and drying but this is super creamy and smooth on the lips. The staying power of this lippy is unreal- I've even had people commenting on how well it's lasted when I've been out. It does stain the lips bright pink but this is easily removed with makeup wipes or Micellar water. I am officially in love with this lipstick- so much so that I bought it twice for fear of running out! I know this shade won't be to everyone's taste but I personally love it loads and have already worn it so many times! I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x






No comments:
Post a Comment