On Thursday I attended a pre-launch event at MAC in Selfridges for the much anticipated (by me at least) Kelly and Sharon Osbourne MAC makeup collection. I went with my besie Dany and we had a great time checking out the new products. Two of the MAC artists created looks using the Kelly and Sharon products- I actually preferred the Sharon look that was created as it was super wearable and glamorous. I thought the Kelly look was a bit heavy on the eyes and I didn't feel like it suited the model to be honest! We then got to play around with the products before ordering our faves- I'm currently waiting for them to arrive through the post! Eeeeee exciting!
The Sharon collection is encased in classy red packaging and includes brand new Mineralize Skinfinish, blusher, eyeshadow quad and more. This half of the collection focuses around super wearable neutral shades in the bronze and brown shades. But naturally my interest was in my second favourite style icon's half of the collection. Encased in a beautiful lilac packaging, the Kelly collection includes a brow duo, an eyeshadow palette, four lipsticks and more. To be honest, I wanted it all but I restrained myself to five products. I love the names of all the products, they're so English it's hilarious to imagine what people from around the world think about them! I ordered the Kelly eyeshadow palette in Bloody Brilliant, the Mineralize Skinfinish in Jolly Good, x2 Lipsticks in Dodgey Girl (lilac matte) and blusher in Cheeky Bugger. Dodgey Girl is the most stunning matte lilac lippy so I couldn't resist buying it (twice!) I instagramed (follow me @ medusa_roisin) this photo of me wearing the Kelly lippy and Kelly O herself liked it which was super exciting! I kind of wish I bought the eyebrow duo from the Kelly collection so I might buy that once they launch in store. I'll be blogging about the products when they arrive so watch this space! Thanks for stopping by x






I can't wait for this collection to come out! On a budget but I have to have something from the Kelly O stuff! Xx
ReplyDelete