Saturday, 14 June 2014

What I Did This Week #20.



1. Night out- on Friday it was my works night out. Some of us got ready and stayed at a Premier Inn near our work so we had a good old laugh and a really nice time catching up because we're always so busy at work.
2. Tea party- since Easter, myself and some of my colleagues have been planning an event at work the happened on Tuesday. I've been getting myself super stressed about it but it went really well and I'm glad it's over and done with lol.
3. Spending too many pennies- last weekend I bought some stuff off ASOS- I'm gonna send back a belt and shoes I think and I've sent a denim jacket to get a bigger size cause I want it nice and baggy. 

I hope you've all had a lovely week- thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment