Monday, 2 June 2014

Chanel Pink Lipstick and Nail Varnish Duo.




Chanel Rouge Coco in 59 Dedicace (£25) and Le Vernis in 535 May (£18, both from John Lewis).

I had my makeup done at Chanel this weekend, which has become a tri-annual thing that myself and my fella's mam get invited to. I love Chanel makeup, it's so luxurious and classy but with that comes a mega price tag. I treated myself to a new nail varnish and lipstick duo in super wearable bubblegum pink. 

Rouge Coco is one of my favourite lipstick formulas- it's so creamy and hydrating with good colour payoff. I just wish it was available in more unusual shades rather than classic Chanel shades, but you can't win them all! Dedicace is a beautiful mid toned rosey pink that is super light and summery. I think it's very 60s and would look fab with a proper smokey eye. I fell in love with May when I saw it- it's from last year's Spring/Summer collection. It gives a flawless, glossy full coverage which lasts really well. May is a proper bubblegum pink but it's sophisticated rather than childish or tacky somehow. I've put some photos of me wearing them below. I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x



1 comment: