Wednesday, 25 June 2014

MAC Kelly Osbourne Eyeshadow Palette in Bloody Brilliant.






MAC Kelly Osbourne Eyeshadow Palette in Bloody Brilliant (£32, MAC).

This was my first ever eyeshadow palette from MAC- in fact the only eyeshadow I've ever bought from MAC was Embark which I use on my eyebrows. This shade range is very 'me' with it's purple tone theme and is a nice change from the usual natural/nudes palettes. The palette contains....

Spoonfull of Sugar (sparkling platinum, Veluxe pearl)
Tickety Boo (soft muted plum brown, satin)
Fizzy Rose (pale lilac, satin)
Shadow Lady (blackened plum, matte)
[descriptions taken from maccosmetics.co.uk] 

I've been super impressed with this palette and my swatches don't really do the depth of these shadows any justice. Spoonful of Sugar is the only let down in the palette as it's more of a shimmer than an actual shadow per se. It does give a lovely highlighty effect which looks lovely on the inner corner of your eye. Tickety Boo is a lovely base shadow and crease shade that it super wearable in both daytime and dramatic night time looks. Fizzy Rose is my favourite shade in the palette as it's unusual in my opinion. It's a lovely semi iridescent lilac shade with a pinky shimmer running through it. Shadow Lady is a beautiful matte plum with a taupe tone to it. I love this palette for creating both day and night time looks- save from the highlight shade the shadows are super pigmented and have great colour payoff with minimal fallout. I love this palette, I think it's super expensive for four shadows but as a one off I think it's worth it. I hope you're ok, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment