Naturally this has led to me browsing the interwebs for lovely housey things to buy. Ideally, I'd like to paint our bathroom and maybe the chimney wall in the front room but we're holding off on the painting for now. I've always wanted to own some taxidermy items and regularly bid on moths etc to display but they go way beyond my maximum bids. This has led me to search for faux taxidermy and I am officially obsessed. The thought of gaudy, pastel coloured acrylic faux animal heads may fill most with vomit but fills me with excitement! I'm dipping my toe in because I don't want to be bankrupt but I've already purchased a cat item and a rabbit wall mount. Etsy is the place to go my friends- there's literally thousands of faux taxidermy items out there for grabs! My only sadness is that most sellers are in the USA and either don't ship to England or the shipping fees are astronomical! I'm also thinking of buying lots of TV and film posters to put in our front bedroom. I've found loads of minimalist style posters which I've fallen in love with! I've put together some collections of items that I like. Let me know what you think below! Thanks for stopping by x
I don't own any of these images- all items are available from sellers on etsy.com


if you go to http://www.theweirdandwonderful.com they have beautiful butterflies and moths for sale of around £20-40 and free delivery for the UK :) xx
ReplyDelete