It's almost been a month since I started using O.P.I's infamous Nail Envy strengthening products so I thought I'd do a proper review and share the results! Just to put it into perspective- I spent much of my teenage years donning acrylic nails which left my natural nails soft and thin. So what has Nail Envy done for me? Well, just look at my nails in the above pictures! This is the longest my natural nails have ever been and they're strong, non-bendy and peel-free. It's like I've had a nail transplant, I'm not even exaggerating. I've been using the Matte Nail Envy as a base coat under coloured varnishes and on it's own when I can't wear nail varnish for work, giving my nails a natural finish. I've been using the original Nail Envy in it's more traditional sense, applying it over nail varnish every other day as a nail treatment.
I understand that it's expensive but honestly it's worth it and I've hardly used any of either bottle up- I honestly think they'd last at least 12months. I hope you're OK, let me know if you've used Nail Envy, thanks for stopping by x
Just for reference this is a photo of my nails before I started using Nail Envy.




Yeah it's sooooo good, I'd deffo recommend it! Thanks for commenting x
ReplyDelete