Monday, 16 June 2014

Kelly Osbourne for MAC Haul.





Lipstick in Dodgy Girl (matte, £16.50); Mineralize Skinfinish Duo in Jolly Good (£24); Blusher in Cheeky Bugger (£23); Eyeshadow Quad in Bloody Brilliant (£33) all from Kelly Osbourne for MAC.

I finally have it in my hands! I attended the Osbournes for MAC pre-launch party a week last Thursdsy under the pretence that I would be able to try and buy the products before anyone else. Obviously that didn't factor in P&P difficulties! After what feels like a lifetime of backwards and forwarding with MAC I finally found out that my Kelly Osbourne items were at my local post office because MAC had posted them to the wrong house number. ANNOYING! 

Anyway, I can breathe a sigh of relief now that I finally have my beloved items. In case you've been living under a rock for the past few months, you'll know that MAC have collaborated with the power mother and daughter duo that is Sharon and Kelly Osbourne- the wife and child of the Prince of Darkness himself Ozzy Osbourne. The collection is divided between the two ladies and although Sharon's collection was lovely, I'm a Kelly girl through and through. She has always been my second fave style icon (after my beloved Kat Von D). I love her fashion sense, lilac hair, tattoos and curvy girl status. When I went to the pre-launch event, I instagramed a pic of me wearing the lilac lippy from her collection and she liked it *fan girl*!!! Anyway....onto the products! 

Packaging. This has to be the most stunning makeup packaging ever- lilac being my fave colour n all. It deffo stands out against a sea of tyipcally black makeup packaging. Each item comes with the red signature of Miss Kelly O herself. I bought five items from the collection but one was a duplicate of the lilac lippy because I love it so much! I love that all the products have proper English names like Cheeky Bugger- I think it's really funny! I'm gonna review each product seperately so here's a mini breakdown. 

Lipstick in Dodgy Girl (matte) is my favourite lipstick ever ever ever. It's a super bright, true lilac/Lavendar shade that doesn't look corpsey or chalky.

Mineralize Skinfinish Duo in Jolly Good is my first ever Mineralize Skinfinish! I've had the Natural versions as setting powders but I wanted this one because it looked like the perfect bronzer/contour for pale skin. 

Blusher in Cheeky Bugger is another pale skin product in my opinion. It's a super pretty pinky peach shade. 

Eyshadow Quad in Bloody Brilliant contains: Spoonfull of Sugar (sparkling platinum, Veluxe pearl); Tickety Boo (soft muted plum brown, satin); Fizzy Rose (pale lilac, satin) and Shadow Lady (blackened plum, matte)- descriptions taken from maccosmetics.co.uk. This is my first MAC eyeshadow palette/quad purchase! 

Keep your peepers peeled for individual reviews. Have you bought any of the Osbourne products? Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the lipstick, such a fun colour!! Glad you finally got your parcel, it's no fun when they go missing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete