Monday, 16 June 2014

Avon Sprinkle Nails in Purple Confetti.







Avon Sprinkle Nails in Purple Confetti (£3 when launched in Brochure 12, £6 full price from Avon).

Ciate started the whole hundreds-and-thousands style nail art fetish with their Caviar manicure sets. Since then there has been many incarnations and versions from numerous brands and the latest offering is from Avon. Available in three shade ranges (pinks, greens and purples), the Sprinkle Nails are probably the easiest way to jazz-up your manicure requiring minimal skill or effort! 

The Sprinkle Nails come in a small round tub which is genius because you can actually dip your nail straight into the product rather than with other brands where they come in a normal nail varnish bottle so you have to transfer them into a tub of some sorts (which is very messy and wasteful!). Basically, you apply two coats of your chosen coloured nail varnish then whilst the second coat is still wet (try one nail at a time if you're doing multiple nails), dip your nail into the sprinkles. I then just press them into the nail lightly before setting with a top coat. Et voila! Easy peasey! Purple Confetti contains a mixture of colours including silver, lilac, plum and semi-transparent royal blue sprinkles which look lovely together. In the photos above I did a ring-finger manicure with the Sprinkles and Ciate nail varnish in Sugar Plum. I'd deffo recommend these for nail art beginners and novices (like me) for an easy but effective way of changing up your nails. Let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by x

*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment