Avon Eyeshadow Quad in Nearly Naked (£9, currently £5 in Brochure 11, Avon).
Ding dong! When my latest Avon order landed on my doorstep for distributing to my customers, I was excited to try my new eyeshadow quad. Avon recently launched their New Nudes collection, featuring four new eyeshadow quads, four new lipstick shades and four new nail varnishes ranging from dusky greys to pinky browns. I've dipped my toe in purchasing the eyeshadow quad in Nearly Naked.
Although the packaging itself feels quite filmstrip and inexpensive, I really like the layout of the eyeshadows. The numbers embossed in the powders correspond to where on the lid you place the colour- obviously this is an aid rather than concrete direction, rules were made to be broken! Nearly Naked is a beautiful range of pink toned eyeshadows- shade 1 is a lovely soft Ivory highlight; 2 is a stunning matte baby pink; 3 is a shimmery rosey pink and 4 is a gorgeous matte grey. Together they create an amazing soft yet effective smokey eye look. The shadows have great colour payoff with minimal fallout; they're super soft, smooth and blendable on the lids. In the look I created above, I applied the baby pink all over my eye lid and crease. Then I used the highlighter shade on my brow bone and inner corner of my eye before defining my crease with the rosey pink shade. Finally, I added depth to the crease using the grey shade which I lovelovelove!
Overall, I'm super impressed with this eyeshadow palette, especially for the current price of £5! I'd deffo recommend this and I'm personally tempted to buy another shade range from the New Nudes collection. Let me know what you think- thanks for stopping by x
*Please note that although I am an Avon Representative, I purchase all Avon products with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions in my reviews on this blog.






No comments:
Post a Comment