Dress- Topshop
Leggings- M&S (actually trousers because I forgot my leggings wahh)
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Topshop
First of all, sorry these aren't the best quality photos- they were taken on my iphone in the hotel room! It was out work night out on Friday so a few of us stayed in the Premier Inn near our work and got ready there. I had a really nice night, it's nice to catch up with people when you're so busy at work. My besie Dany took some photos for me but it's still dead awks when you're used to doing it on your own. I love this dress, I've worn it loads since I bought it. I think it goes really well with these chunky shoes which are super comfy- I can't believe I managed to wear them all night long. I'm sucking at outfit posts at the minute because I've got rid of the CD shelves that I used to put my camera on to take pics so I'm hoping to buy a tripod after pay day in a couple of weeks. I hope you're OK, thanks for stopping by x



Lovely dress it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteEmma x
BEAUTY AND RAGS