Shopping the Stash- I've not done this for agesssss! There's loads of products that I love and then something new comes along and it gets pushed to the back of the drawer and forgotten about- sound familiar? I've rediscovered some old favourites of mine recently and thought I'd share them with you.
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter- I remember loving this because it's super subtle and not at all glittery or gold. It's the most beautiful pink pearl shade and I love the imprint in the powder. I'm not going to use this every day as I don't like wearing highlighter to work but I'll deffo be sporting it when I'm on my days off.
MaxFactor CC Cream- this was my first CC Cream and after liking the new Bourjois one I thought I'd crack this one out for comparison. I remember it being really light but giving good coverage and lasting really well. It's also got a matte finish which is a must for me!
Dainty Doll Cream Blusher in 001- I'm really sorry I can't remember the name for this shade and it's not written on the compact! I've felt ready for a more Springy blush and this baby pink matte cream blush is perfect for work and play! It lasts all day and doesn't move on my face half way through the day. It's already made it's way into my makeup bag.
Soap & Glory Lid Stuff Eyeshadow Quad- I was totally reminded of this when I watched a beauty YouTube video recently and thought I'd dig it out. It's the perfect everyday eyeshadow palette and my fave shade has to be the matte nude shade it's a great base!
I hope you liked this post- hopefully I'll do this on the reg and rediscover some hidden gems in my collection! Thanks for stopping by x


I been using my MUA Highlighter a bit more lately too x
ReplyDeleteI love how subtle and pretty it is, thanks for commenting x
Delete