Chanel Ombres Contraste Duo in 70 Rose Majeur (£30 from John Lewis).
I recently had my makeup done at Chanel and picked up a few goodies. Chanel was the first high end brand that I bought products from and I still keep going back to them when I can afford to treat myself as their products are such great quality. I'm still loving purple makeup at the minute and I fell in love with this eyeshadow duo the moment I saw it.
This neat little compact contains two pressed eyeshadow powders, a lovely mini brush, a mini sponge applicator and a decent sized mirror. Rose Majeur is made up of a stunning dark purple shade and a super pretty shimmery pink shade. They're not an obvious combination colour wise but oh my God, they are perfect together. These are the kind of shadows that you can wear super subtly as well as build up to something more dramatic. The purple shade is a great alternative to your traditional brown shade to accentuate the crease of your lid and add depth. I love wearing them alone and both together and they last all the day long day.
Now I know that £30 is ludicrous for two small eyeshadows but the quality is amazing and I think these colours are unique. What's your favourite eyeshadow? Thanks for stopping by x




Im loving pinks and purples at the moment I know it's a bit random but I was watching TOWIE on Sunday and they are loving pink and purple smoky eyes too!!
ReplyDeletehttp://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks for commenting! I think they're a bit different for Spring Summer compared to your typical makeup looks for this time of year. Ooooo I'll have to check out the TOWIE looks sounds set glam! Xx
Delete