1. Hair, hair, hair. Oh. My. God. I have had the hair week from HELL! OK, so I went to the hairdressers on Tuesday and had my cut which I'm really chuffed with. But because I've had it cut a bit shorter, it meant that all my ombré got cut out. So I asked for my ombré to be brought up higher which meant bleaching my hair. However, it turned orange (see bottom left pic) and I really didn't like it. So I bleached my hair again that night to make it lighter... It didn't work. So the day after I bleached it twice more and that didn't work either. So I just dyed pink over it cause it was the brightest dye I had but there was still horrible orangey brassy sections and it was totally uneven. So, I've ended up having to dye dark all over which I'm gutted about cause I loved my ombré. However, I'm getting used to it now- I'll post a pic at some point! There's one over on my twitter @Medusa_Roisin (follow meeeeeee).
2. Hitting the Shops. I've been to Tesco more times than I care to admit this week, mostly to buy hair dye and bleach etc. On Monday evening I went shopping with my mum which was nice and chilled I bought some leopard print slip-on Vans style shoes from M&S which I'm still deciding over ha. On Thursday evening I went shopping with my friend which was really nice and I got some good bargains (haul post to come).
3. Enjoying my days off. I finished work Monday morning and was back in on Friday night so I've had a nice break. I've mostly spent it catching up on sleep and playing on Dark Souls (total dweebs video game, soz).
Next week I'm back on days so it'll be work work work! But I've got a treat to look forward to as I'm having my makeup done at Chanel next Saturday yayyyyyyyy! I hope you've had a nice week. Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment