I recently posted about the products that I use in the shower/bath so I thought I'd follow that on by showing you my evening routine. I don't always get time it have a soak in the bath, I obvs shower instead, but I love having a bath and find it super relaxing. I like to listen to my YouTube playlist called Sleepy Time in the bath which I sometimes listen to to help me sleep at night. I'm obsessed with Yankee Candles and my mum bought me this Vanilla Frosting one which is in different packaging to the traditional jar candles. It's funny to see my side of the bath filled with products compared with my boyfriend's side with only three products haha! I'm a massive fan of the Avon bubble baths and they're pretty much always on offer- I love this Warm Fig and Vanilla scented one.
In the bath-
I'm currently focused on getting my hair back into good condition after bleaching my hair a million times last week. I finished using the VO5 Hot Oil Hair Elixir which I've recently rediscovered- I'm definitely going to buy this again- you leave it on for a minute before washing your hair and it makes your hair feel sooooooo soft- I only used it on the mid lengths to ends where my hair is damaged. Then I shampooed my hair with the Front Row Colour Protect Shampoo and used the Front Row Colour Protect Conditioner on the top half of my hair. I used the Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner on the mid lengths to ends and left both conditioners on for a few minutes. After rinsing them off I squeeze my hair out and clip it up.
Then I used the Tea Tree Facial Scrub (which is a bargain 99p!) on my spotty shoulders to make them less oily. Then I tried out the Avon Naturals Moisturising Body Scrub in Chcoclate scent- I've been a massive fan of both the Strawberry and Vanilla scents so I thought I'd try this one. It's got a super fine grain scrub packed into a thick creamy formula. Then I used the amazing smelling Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash on my shower poof. Please note that I normally wear nail varnish on my toes but I re-painted them after having a bath lol.
Evening Skincare Routine-
I know this isn't Skincare but I've been using the Tresemme Split Remedy Leave In Treatment which my hair just drinks up! The bleach has split my ends so badly and this is helping to mend them. Then I've dug out my Lush Tea Tree Water to tone my skin- I spritz it on and wait for it to soak in. Then I occasionally use the Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum I'd use it everyday except its £38 and it's so good I don't want it to run out. It really tightens my pores and makes them so small! Then I've started using the Skin Wisdom Ultimate Lift Eye Cream which is pretty inexpensive and I'm liking it so far. Then I use the L'oreal Triple Active Anti-Shine Moisturiser as it's super hydrating but mattifying at the same time and I prefer to use this at night as it's a bit heavier.
Wow I could open my own shop using all these products! Like I say, I would normally use this amount of hair stuff but I will be doing for the next month or so while my hair regains it's former condition. Let me know what products you use if you have any recommendations! Thanks for stopping by x





No comments:
Post a Comment