Revlon Colorburst Matte in Elusive and Shameless and Lacquer Balms in Whimsical, Provocateur and Demure (£7.99 each, Boots).
So the world and his wife have been raving about the launch of the Revlon Colorburst Balms, available in Matte and Lacquer finishes. There's an extensive shade range available in both formulas but I thought I'd share with you the ones I own. I first bought Shameless, Elusive (both matte) and Whimsical when the products first launched on 3for2 in Boots. I really wanted Demure but it had sold out. However, I managed to get my mitts on it last week as well as Provocateur.
I love the packaging of these products- the chubby crayon style makes them super easy to apply and I love that the packaging matches the colour of the product making them easy to identify. I was most interested in the Matte finish as it's my fave finish but most high street brands can make their formulas very drying and chalky. The Revlon Matte balms are super creamy, pigmented and smooth on the lips and I don't find them at all drying, hurrah! On the opposite end of the scale, there is the Lacquer finish which is super glossy and high shine. I was worried this would mean that these versions wouldn't be as pigmented but they totally are! They all smell really minty and fresh which I personally like but I know won't be to everyone's taste! My favourite shade by far is Shameless, I feel like it was made for me! Demure unfortunately doesn't show up so well on my pigmented lips but I love love Whimsical- it's a super pretty berry shade with silver glitter subtly running through. But I feel like I've got a nice shade range here for all occasions.
I've put some swatches below, let me know what you think. Have you tried any of the new Revlon Colorburst Balms? If so, let me know your fave shade below. Thanks for stopping by x






No comments:
Post a Comment