Monday, 10 February 2014

(It's Another) Haul.


Smokey Eyeshadow Palette (£3.99) and Tweezers (£1.99) both H&M; Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms in Provocateur and Demure (£7.99 each) Boots; Victoria Secrets Body Mists minis in Noir Tease and Dream Angels Heavenly (from a set); MAC Amplified Lipstick in Up The Amp (£15).

So I went shopping with my friend tother day and guess what, I spent money again! The H&M buys were both total till purchases as I was buying a pair of boots. I've had a Nudes eyeshadow palette from H&M before and liked it but what made me get this one is the second shade which is super bronzy and bright. I finally got my hands on the Revlon Lacquer Balm in Demure as it had sold out when I bought my other shades. My friend went for Provocateur and I got one too as they're still on 3for2 in Boots. I had some money left on my Selfridges voucher from Christmas so I went for this MAC lipstick as it's super purple and lovely. 

Me and my friend Helen bought some Victoria Secrets body mists minis when we went to London last year and wanted to replace them as we've both run out! However, we could only find full szed ones which were about £22 each eek. On our way out of the shop though we spied a Valentines set with four minis in so we decided to split the set between us. When I say minis, they're 75ml and last ages! I love that they're plastic but look like proper perfume bottles. I'm thinking of asking for a perfume set from Victoria Secrets off my boyfriend but chance would be a fine thing! I also bought a pair of boots which I'm unsure about whether to keep or not and a new hair styler to make my hair wavey. Hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment