Thursday, 20 February 2014

This Will Destroy You.






Dress- Somerset by Alice Temperly via John Lewis (sale)
Jacket- M&S (old)
Hat- Dorothy Perkins
Shoes- Topshop
Tights- Primark
Ring- Primark
Bracelets- M&S and eBay 
Lips- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless

Oh this dress, how I love it! I wore it on my shopping day out for the second time since I bought it. I love everything about it and it think it's super flattering. I also wore my new super cute hat with ears on it- it's totally me but it's my first venture into the fashionable hat world! I felt like I was dressed like a 'blogger' today if that makes any sense- I should have been at fashion week rather than shopping, dream on Roisin! I love these studded. Loafers from Topshop as the thick sole means that I can wear them even when it's raining, which is most of the time recently. I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x


2 comments:

  1. You are just so incredibly effortless! You just look amazing no matter what! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soso much! I can't tell you how happy this comment made me! Xx

      Delete