Dress- Primark
Cardigan- M&S
Tights- Primark
Boots- H&M
OK so this is officially the worst photographed outfit post ever! Normally I use my Samsung Bridge camera proped up on a CD shelf (need tripod) in my living room to photograph my outfits. However, my boyfriend and all his mates were crammed into our tiny living room so I asked him to take some pics for me. He became frustrated almost instantly when he started taking photos and they were blurry and awful lol. So I had to improvise and take some in the M&S changing rooms!
I love everything about this Primark dress- it's a bit out of my comfort zone as it's quite colourful and girly but I love the collar and the length and I've actually worn it loads. I bought these boots a couple of weeks ago when I went shopping with my chum but I wasn't sure whether to keep them or return them as my boyfriend hated them and ripped me for buying them. I decided to keep them in the end and I'm so glad I did because I think they're perfect for toughening up a girly dress like this one. I love the cut out detail and the triple buckle detail and they're super comfy to walk in.
I'm super excited because I'm getting tattooed in a couple of weeks and I'm arranging getting another tattoo done after that. I last got tattooed in Novmeber and I've found a local artist that I really like so my bank account and savings are in danger of being rinsed! Hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x




Those boots are amazing - definitely on my want list! x
ReplyDeleteYayyyy go get them! Lol x
Delete